Acrylic paints- head shot: 30 points
full body: 35 points
Pencils, charcoal, pen, and/or marker (not coloured): line-art- 25 points realistic- 25 points
Coloured pencils and/or markers: line-art- 25 points realistic- 35 points
Drawcast: line-art- 10 points
- 20 points
Sai/ Photoshop: line-art- 30 points
detailed: 35 points
realistic- head shot: 50 points
Full body: 70 points [detailed background included]
Photoshop/ sai speedpaint: +25 points !!!NOW AVAILABLE!!! -includes 1-2 choices for a song.
speedpaints will be uploaded to youtube.
-add a character- 15 points
All shading included [because what is drawing without shading? XD]
Background: gradient/ simple/ transparent- free just ask detailed- 15 points
1) I am allowed to post the commission wherever I'd like (mainly Instagram), of course I'll give credit to the commissioner.
2) you may post the commission on your deviantart account but I prefer if you ask first.
3) you MUST send points before I commission, however, you MAY NOT send points until I reply to your comment (because sometimes there are discounts)
4) there are no full refunds. However, if you are truly unhappy with how your commission turned out, I'll find something else to subside.
5) there is not set time limit for when the drawing will be completed. Please be patient.
Why I Would Want You to Commission:
I really would like a premium 2 year membership on deviantart. After that happens, I'll probably lower the commission prices. Donating points helps as well; also, after I get a premium membership, I can start A) saving money and B) saving points. This means that the more you donate/ commission will eventually help others earn points once I get a premium membership. Once I obtain a membership, all points donated will be spent on other fellow deviant members [like for commissions to them or even just donations] Besides, I really appreciate commissions and they give me inspiration to draw and even in a way 'force' me to find time to draw so I can improve in my art skills.